As an advisory board member, I better post this. While all conference announcements are hyped, this one actually is truer than most ;-) and I’m very confident that it would we worth your time to come if you are interested in Health 2.0.
If you missed Health 2.0 San Diego last month or last year’s sold-out Health 2.0 User-Generated Healthcare in San Francisco, here’s your chance. Early bird passes for Health 2.0 San Francisco are now on sale. Buy your passes now and you’ll save significantly over our regular conference rates. Only 150 will be made available at this rate, so if you’re seriously considering coming you probably should act now to secure a spot. We’ll be at the Marriott San Francisco downtown. The event will kick off on the evening of October 21st and run through the evening of the 23rd.
We’re expecting an even larger crowd than last September – around a thousand – so Health 2.0 San Francisco 2008 promises to be the place to be if you’re involved in this space, an investor or looking to connect with industry insiders. You’ll get the low down on new Web 2.0 technologies like social networking, blogs, podcasts and specialized search as well as an overview of new healthcare and wellness tools and services. Speakers will include leaders from Google, Microsoft, WebMD, Sermo, Daily Strength, Patients Like Me, Organized Wisdom and many more.
UPDATE: If you’re interested in participating at Health 2.0 as a speaker or panelist, you’ll find the application here. Start-ups and starving academics can register to be considered for the limited block of discounted passes we are making available. Bloggers and members of the news media can email us to apply to be added to the media list. For details on sponsorships and exhibitor opportunities, email sponsor relations guru John Pluenneke at email@example.com.
Here’s just a quick rundown of what you will see:
- Keynote: The Future of Health 2.0
- Consumer Aggregators
- Specialized vertical search
- Consumer Tools
- Social Networks in Healthcare
- International Health 2.0
- Business Models in Health 2.0
- Investment trends in Health 2.0
- Wellness 2.0
- Health 2.0 in Pharma and Pharmacy
- Health Plans 2.0
- Health 2.0 in Disease Management
- Virtual Visits and New Delivery Models
- Specialized vertical search: a deeper look
- Patient Social Networks
- Clinician Social Networks
- Provider Search and Rating
- Online Identity and Privacy
- Money & Administration in Health 2.0
- Consumer Genomics
- Open Source in Health 2.0
- Wikis & Collaborative Platforms
- Content, Navigation & Advocacy
- In conversation with 3 Health 2.0 CEOs
- The Great American Health 2.0 Motorcycle Tour with David Kibbe
- The Health 2.0 Unconference
- Health 2.0 Accelerator
FOR MORE INFO http://www.health2con.com/